MY TYPICAL LOVESTORY JUST ENDS

Hai, now i'll be posting about my life story. Ecehh, just a part of it lah yg you all kena take it as an experience or a lesson (wekk) Hurm first of all, aku ni tak pandai nak bercinta. Sebab tu bila orang approach, dari sem 1 asyik tolak hahahaha whatt? It's real tho. So bila dah sampai sem 5 nak acah acah senior, tetiba my best buddy told me that he likes me like are you fucking kidding me? hahahaha tak pernah terniat nak in a relationship with my own friend and he quite famous lah jugak. Cause i don't like that famous, rich, ala ala kpop, classmate & chinese looks type of guy. Tapi dapat jugak masalahnya lol Iyee, at first sangat susah lah aku nak terima sebab aku ni jenis tak suka berebut. Dah kawan ko minat dia, kau nak suka dia buat ape, macam kau sailang member kau punya lah eheiii mintak simpang! Bila aku study library, dia dapat tahu je aku kat library, dari jauh sanggup dtang nak jumpa. Aku taknak lah kawan aku nampak. So, aku halau. Yes, halau! Aku sangat kejam. I'm so sorry for that. Lama lah jugak sampai aku nampak effort dia banyak sangat sampai malam malam call aku. He even noticed my last seen, dm-ed me on twitter if i didn't reply him on whatsapp. Aku buat bodoh sbb aku tahu, kawan aku tau semuanya. So, aku tolak dia pelan pelan. But then, my friend suddenly menjauh. Tetiba dia suka orang lain & i try to accept him sbb i see his efforts though. Menanges disebabkan aku is so not good. I believe on what you give, you get back. So yeah i accept him. Things wayyyyyy tougher after that. My best friend hates me because aku belakangkan dia. Nooo i always find her until he said "bila nak ade time dengan saya". Like seriously aku belakangkan kau keee? Aku mintak maaf if you felt that way tapi aku dapat rasa kau yang menjauh & belakangkan aku bestfriend :') For that, aku menjauh dari him, and out of sudden, he left me unspoken. I don't even know why. After 3 months, we reconciled. He said that he wants to be just friend with me cause he doesn't want to lost a good friend like me. Okay okay here's a thing. If you just wanna be friend. Why you approached me at the first place like hello do i look like an easy measy for you to take and throw as you pleased? Wow it's hard at the beginning but now i had to endure it. Now, i'm single back. But we didn't get to be in a relay. So, i'm single for about 21 years. Congrats dearself! Need to be careful giving and open up my heart next time! xoxo

Memories stay, peace!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Call me izzah, i'm 21. Happy scrolling

Followers